Effective date: December 1, 2021
River Ridge Shooting Club operates the www.riverridgeshootingclub.com and www.shopatriverridge.com websites
(hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use
and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use
www.riverridgeshootingclub.com or ww.shopatriverridge.com.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can
be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is
not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may
include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser
version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those
pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent
to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and
scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you
do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies - We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies - We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies - We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
River Ridge Shooting Club uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of
your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than
those from your jurisdiction.
to that transfer.
River Ridge Shooting Club will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely
organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
River Ridge Shooting Club may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of River Ridge Shooting Club
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or
method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to
protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide
the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are
obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports
website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is
shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads
of its own advertising network.
- You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing
analytics.js, and dc.js) from sharing information with Google Analytics about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link,
site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any
third-party sites or services